Stonehedge Gardens is a certified Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation
Stonehedge Gardens is a non-profit organization that relies on donations and volunteers. There are many ways to donate, and we thank you for your interest to help.
1) Motivated Volunteers who love to garden...weeding, adding to the garden, trimming trees
& shrubs, etc.
2) Volunteers who are knowledgeable in the field of electric wiring, building repair, etc.
3) Event Volunteers to help whenever and wherever possible with prep work, parking, clean-up, ticket
booths, food booth, etc.
4) Supplies such as indoor and outdoor paint, wood stain, etc.
5) Used or new Window fans and air conditioners, etc.
6) Used or new lawn mowers, weed whackers, wheel barrels, rototillers, etc
7) Gift Shop; behind the counter, general cleaning, etc.
8) Envelope addressing for mailings.
Leave a message at (570) 386-4276 or email us at
if you are able to help.
Create a free website